How to Submit
- Log in to the archive via the link below using your Tulane user account username and password.
- Under the "Select a Content Model to Ingest" menu, use the default selection, "Islandora Document Content Model", if you are submitting a PDF. To submit multiple digital objects, please email us at email@example.com for assistance with the submission process.
- Click "Next" to create a record from scratch.
- Follow the instructions to complete the online submission form. Click "Next."
- Ensure that your PDF to upload follows this naming convention: TUETD_LastName_FirstName_YYYYMMDD.pdf, where YYYYMMDD is the date of submission (today's date).
- Choose your PDF document and click "Upload." Then click "Ingest."
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your thesis/dissertation.
Tulane University Libraries' staff will review your submission for completeness and accuracy; your submission will not be immediately active. Upon successful review, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will serve as official confirmation of publication, which you may share with your advisor.
Contact Digital Scholarship & Initiatives at email@example.com with questions about the submission process.