How to Submit
- Log in to the archive via the "Submit" link below using your Tulane username and password.
- Use the default selection, "Islandora Document Content Model", if you are submitting a PDF.
To submit multiple digital objects, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the submission process.
- Click "Next" to create a record from scratch.
- Follow the instructions to complete the online submission form. Click "Next."
- Ensure that the PDF you upload has this naming convention: TUETD_LastName_FirstName_YYYYMMDD.pdf, where YYYYMMDD is the date of submission (today's date).
- Choose your PDF document and click "Upload." Then click "Ingest."
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your thesis/dissertation.Tulane University Libraries' staff will review your submission for completeness and accuracy; your submission will not be immediately active. Upon successful review, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com that will serve as official confirmation of publication, which you may share with your advisor.
Questions? Contact Digital Scholarship & Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.