Jump to navigation
Plan of a tract of land situated in the Parish St. Bernard, left bank of the Mississippi River about 4 miles below New Orleans. December 7, 1867.
24 1/8 x 12 in.
Tulane University: Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
Tulane University Digital Library
Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.