Jump to navigation
A large group outside a church. Written on verso: "Dedication of German Congregational Church at Fredonia, N. Dak., loud speakers, installed for those who could not get inside. From 1200 to 1500 in attendance, Seattle display, 1931."
Dedication of German Congregational Church
Church buildingsCongregational ChurchesCrowdsDedicationsGermans--United StatesFredonia (N.D.)Sound equipment & suppliesClothing and dress
Series IV, Box 2, folder 15, #313. 25.4 x 15.24 cm.
Amistad Research Center ( http://www.amistadresearchcenter.org/ )
Physical rights are retained by the Amistad Research Center. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.