Mid-sixteenth century Mesoamerican painted manuscript on deer hide consisting of text and pictures presented as a map in land litigation in 1802. The codex begins with Mixtec text naming the boundaries of San Juan Ñumí, a town in northern Oaxaca. The rest of the codex is pictorial and reads from top to bottom. A mythological origin scene is followed by the genealogies of two ruling dynasties from the polities of Acatlán and likely Chila in the Mixtec-speaking region of southern Puebla. The manuscript is also known as Codex Huamelulpan.