The mission of Tulane University Digital Library (TUDL), a project of Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, is the production and delivery of digitized and native digital holdings that support the teaching, research and public service goals of the University. The online communities of scholars, students and the public have access to the rare and unique collections in areas such as Latin American studies, jazz, New Orleans and Louisiana history and architecture as well as Tulane University Archives.
- Louisiana Research Collection
- Hogan Jazz Archive
- Amistad Research Center
- Latin American Library
- Southeastern Architectural Archive
- University Archives
- Matas Library of the Health Sciences
- Music & Media Center
- Department of Jewish Studies
- as well as schools, centers, and organizations across campus
TUDL partners with the Louisiana Digital Library and other universities and institutions on digital projects and practices.